I love museums! History Museums, Art Museums, Aviation Museums.
I’m particularly fond of Dinosaur Exhibits found in Science Museums. Whether is a grand and stately exhibit with mounted skeletons on display or the colorful “kid-friendly” variety where everything is hands-on. I recently discovered a list of the Top 10 Science Museums of the Midwest.
1. Children’s Museum, Indianapolis, Indiana
2. Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago, Illinois
3. Saint Louis Science Center, St. Louis, Missouri
4. Ripley’s Museum of the Smokies, Gatlinburg, Tennessee
5. COSI, Columbus, Ohio
6. Binder Park Zoo, Grand Rapids, Michigan
7. Field Museum, Chicago, Illinois—My Favorite!
8. Carnegie Science Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
9. The Cleveland Natural History Museum, Cleveland, Ohio
10. Imagination Station, Toledo, Ohio
You can find detailed descriptions and contact information by clicking here.
What is your favorite Science Museum?