- Learn about digital safety topics like cyberbullying, online predators, privacy, and safe social networking.
- The YWCA is a resource for teens dealing with dating violence- a pattern of physical, sexual, verbal or emotional abuse in a dating relationship.
- The It Gets Better Project was created to show young LGBT people the levels of happiness, potential, and positivity their lives will reach – if they can just get through their teen years. The It Gets Better Project wants to remind teenagers in the LGBT community that they are not alone — and it WILL get better.
- Band Back Together offers support and teen bullying resources for victims, families, and friends.
- Mind Your Mind is a place for youth and emerging adults to access info, resources and tools during tough times.
- TEEN LINE is a confidential telephone helpline and online chat for teenaged callers. TEEN LINE is an affiliated program of the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center ‘s Department of Psychiatry.
- From growing up to getting braces, popping pimples to catching some ZZZs, Teens Health gives you the basics on your changing body – from head to toe.
- Teens Health also gives you the lowdown on healthy eats, dieting, strength training, eating disorders, steroids, and more.
- Girls Health has lots of information about your body, fitness, and nutritions.
- CU Succeed: Teens Financial Network is a resource that offers personal finance tools and information for teens. Includes budget spreadsheets, information on buying cars, online calculators for loans, savings, and credit card payoff.
- It All Adds Up is a site for teens who want to get ahead in their financial future. Online games and simulations to learn about topics like buying a car, saving and investing, and paying for college. Developed by the National Council on Economic Education.
The contents of this website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unsported License.