The Teen Advisory Board (TAB) is a group of teen volunteers dedicated to assisting with library projects and advising staff on program development and implementation.
- Attend regularly scheduled TAB meetings
- Act as the voice of Topeka and Shawnee County teens
- Inform TSCPL staff of youth trends, fads, and pop culture
- Provide insight into the social, academic, vocational, and emotional needs of teens and help the library market to teens
- Develop and design displays to advertise programs and services
- Facilitate programs and services at the library for their peers
- Are active users of library services and programs and educate others about the library
The TAB is open to residents of Shawnee County and adjacent counties between the ages of 14 and 19.
If you are interested in joining the Teen Advisory Board, email Lena at email@example.com.