The library has four study rooms available to individuals or small group work. Each room has four chairs and a computer with access to printing. For groups larger than four people, contact the Events Coordinator to request a meeting room.
Making a Reservation
Begin by entering in your library card number, select location (zone) Study-Rooms, and then select a date.
Select a time and a computer by clicking in the box. Reservations are in one hour blocks and can be made up to one week in advance.
Viewing/Canceling a Reservation
Log in again, selecting the selecting the specific day you want to view. To cancel your reservation, click the “x” in the green reservation box and then confirm that you want to delete the reservation.
Study Room Guidelines
- A valid library card is required to reserve and use a study room.
- Reservations are in one-hour blocks with a limit of three (3) hours per day.
- Time limits and printing are the same on all public computers including study rooms.
- You can sign into any study room computer that is not currently reserved.
- Study rooms will not be locked. Please be responsible for your personal property.
- The reservation will be canceled automatically if not logged in within 10 minutes of the reservation start time.
- If you want to use a study room but not the computer, you will still need to log in to the computer to accept the reservation. Choose “Lock PC” option on the computer when not using it to keep the reservation active.