You won’t want to be left behind! Take a tour of our new and improved Bookmobile webpage. It’s a short “drive” with lots to see and do.
It still has all the great information you have come to rely on– the regular bookmobile schedule and interactive map to show you just where we will be and when. But now there is so much more.
- You’ll find the new Bookmobile Blog posts to answer to all your burning questions about the what, when, where, how and who of bookmobile.
- Take a peek at our ever expanding “Gallery of Photos” showing what the bookmobile staff has been up to serving the public at our community stops, working behind the scenes or going on the road entertaining and informing groups of all ages with our creative programming.
- Watch for new photos of recent events or get a glimpse of what’s to come.
- The new feature posts will provide more in depth information about various bookmobile services and how they can improve your library experience.
- We may even uncover some of the little known benefits of visiting your neighborhood bookmobile like easy access to all the “Big Library” information, services and materials.
The bookmobile staff are always eager to give you individualized assistance whether it’s helping you find a good book, updating your account, searching the catalog for items of interest or arranging for your reserve to be picked up at a location near you.
You don’t have wait any longer come visit the new Bookmobile webpage right now and see what we can do for you, then head on out to your neighborhood bookmobile. Remember it’s only a short trip and we’ll be waiting for you.