To reserve a meeting room in the library, a Meeting Room Request Form must be completed. It can be conveniently completed online. First-time users will need to create an account, prior to making an reservation online.
- Meeting rooms are booked on a first-reserved, first-served basis.
- Meeting rooms are assigned by the event coordinator based on availability and the size of the group.
- Meeting room requests should be made at least two (2) weeks in advance.
- After receiving the request, the event coordinator will contact the applicant to discuss the event and add furniture and equipment if required.
- The event coordinator will process the room request and provide a written confirmation for the room reservation to the applicant.
- A signed copy of a confirmation form sent to the event coordinator guarantees the room reservation.
- Special events before or after regular library hours should be booked eight (8) weeks in advance. A shorter notice must be authorized by the executive director.
For information about the rooms and details related to their use, please contact the Events Coordinator at 785-580-4495 Monday through Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm.
Please refer to the Meeting Room Policy for information on room availability, meeting and event space, audiovisual equipment, fee schedule, and more.