To reserve a meeting room in the library, a Meeting Room Request Form must be completed. It can be conveniently completed online.
Please refer to the Meeting Room Policy for information on room availability, meeting and event space, audiovisual equipment, fee schedule and more.
- First-time users will need to create an account, prior to making a reservation.
- Meeting rooms are booked on a first-reserved, first-served basis.
- Meeting rooms are assigned by the event coordinator based on availability and the size of the group.
- Meeting room requests should be made at least two (2) weeks in advance.
- After receiving the request, the event coordinator will contact the applicant to discuss the event and add furniture and equipment if required.
- The event coordinator will process the room request and provide a written confirmation for the room reservation to the applicant.
- A signed copy of a confirmation form sent to the event coordinator guarantees the room reservation.
- Special events before or after regular library hours should be booked eight (8) weeks in advance.
For information about the rooms and details related to their use, please contact the Events Coordinator at 785-580-4495 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. unitl 5 p.m.