If you’re anything like me, you have a tendency to scour over the upcoming books section listed with online booksellers with the purpose of finding new cookbooks to obsess over! Below are my 10 favorite cookbooks that are fairly new (within the last 6 months!) or new to the collection.
- Modern Sauces by Martha Holmberg (October 17, 2012)
- The Food52 Cookbook, Volume 2: Seasonal Recipes from Our Kitchens to Yours by Amanda Hesser (December 4, 2012)
- Real Snacks: Make Your Favorite Childhood Treats Without All the Junk by Lara Ferroni (October 30, 2012)
- The Food of Spain by Claudia Roden (June 7, 2011)
- Canning for a New Generation: Bold, Fresh Flavors for the Modern Pantry by Liana Krisoff (August 1, 2010)
- Put’em Up!: A Comprehensive Home Preserving Guide for the Creative Cook, from Drying and Freezing to Canning and Pickling by Sherri Brooks Vinton (June 24, 2010)
- The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook by Deb Perelman (October 30, 2012)
- Flour Water Salt Yeast: The Fundamentals of Artisan Bread and Pizza by Ken Forkish (September 28, 2012)
- Barefoot Contessa Foolproof: Recipes You Can Trust by Ina Garten (October 30, 2013)
- Keys to the Kitchen: The Essential Reference for Becoming a More Accomplished, Adventurous Cook by Aida Mollenkamp (October 24, 2012)
If you cannot tell from the above selection, my current obsession is canning and I was very excited to see many of these titles on order. What are you looking forward to flipping (and maybe actually cooking!) through?