In this edition of ConnectNow magazine, read up on what’s happening at your library in February and March. Flip through the pages to find a schedule of events and classes the library offers in those months.
- Find some new gardening books to check out
- Learn how the library’s helping pre-readers and find out about an upcoming Preschool Fair held at the library.
- Get up-to-date on what’s new with our CEO, who’s running for president of the American Library Association.
- Read about the exciting developments in our Kids Library and find out how you can help transform that space
- Discover foreign films from a large selection of titles in the library’s collection. Plus, showtimes for our on-going International Film Series.
Library cardholders receive this publication in the mail every other month. Until your copy arrives in the mail, feel free to flip through the pages here, pick up your copy at the library, or download a pdf copy of ConnectNow.
We recently redesigned this magazine. We welcome feedback on the new look of ConnectNow. Leave your comment below or email email@example.com.