How is a community novel project organized?
We are documenting our process on this page to give you a behind the scenes look at the 2015 Community Novel Project. “Behind the Scenes” combines elements from a project scrapbook, commentary, and archive to create a meaningful look at everything involved in publishing a book from creating the premise to distributing and marketing the final printed book and ebook. Each year we work to improve the production of the community novel project. Our 2012-2014 projects are documented in the Past Project Archive.
- Launching the 2015 project
- First event: Create the Community Novel
- Second Event: February Character Workshop
- Third Event: Book Layout Workshop
- Illustrations and Art Direction
- Time Harbor Section 1: Characters, Setting, Premise, Introduction
- Time Harbor Section 2: First Character Paths
- Time Harbor Section 3: Mr. Detrick’s Paths
Continue Behind the Scenes with Launching the 2015 project