Avoid accruing late fees by renewing materials to extend the due date
The renewal period is the same as the original checkout period. Most library materials check out for 3 weeks (21 days). You may renew your materials several ways.
- In person at the any service desk or the Customer Service Desk. Please bring your library card.
- By telephone at 580-4424. Circulation staff will assist you. Have your library card ready.
- Do it yourself online. Access the online catalog in the Library or through the Internet. Use your library barcode and password to login to My Account.
Some types of materials may not be renewed:
- Express DVDs, Bestseller Express books, items from the DVD Dispenser, and other specialty items
- Items with holds that other patrons have requested
Eligible Materials may be renewed three times.