When it comes to movies, there is nothing like a cult classic. These films some how survive their low performances at the box office (in most cases) and morph into icons of pop culture. Followers of cult films generally communicate in strange quotes from their favorite films and even become obsessed enough to create some sort of ritual festival. Yes, I’m looking at you, Dude. So, without further ado, here are my top 5 all-time favorite cult movies.
1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail-”Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.”
2. The Big Lebowski-”You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude.”
3. Dazed and Confused-”All right, all right, all right.”
4. Shaun of the Dead-”Come and get it! It’s a running buffet! All you can eat!”
5. Clerks-”You know what the real tragedy about all this is? I’m not even supposed to be here today!”