There is nothing like watching a great buddy film to make you feel better after a long day. Buddy films always involve a plot that focuses on the relationship between two or more protagonists as they go through their regular daily lives or face challenging circumstances. A good buddy film makes us laugh and cheer as they battle crime, try to catch that special love, kill zombies, or just survive the ordinary routine of everyday life. Below are my all-time favorite top 5 buddy film duos. If you disagree, let me know what you think should be in the top 5 list by posting your ideas below.
1. Sergeant Martin Riggs (Mel Gibson) & Sergeant Roger Murtaugh (Danny Glover)-Lethal Weapon
2. Bob Hope & Bing Crosby in the Road to Morroco
3. Chief Inspector Lee (Jackie Chan) & Detective James Carter (Chris Tucker)-Rush Hour
4. Shaun (Simon Pegg) & Ed (Nick Frost)-Shaun of the Dead
5. Mike Lowrey (Will Smith) & Marcus Burnett (Martin Lawrence)-Bad Boys