The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie (1920) presents the debut of the brilliant Belgian detective Hercule Poirot. Who poisoned the wealthy Emily Inglethorpe in her locked bedroom? Suspects, clues and red herrings abound.
Discuss at the library on Monday, May 13, 2013, 1:30–3:00 pm in the Marvin Auditorium 101C.
“This affair must all be unraveled from within.” He tapped his forehead. “These little grey cells. It is ‘up to them’ — as you say over here.”
—Hercule Poirot in The Mysterious Affair at Styles
The Mysterious Affair at Styles Book Discussion Resources
- Download the free ebook from Project Guterberg
- Download the free audiobook from Community Audio
- Agatha Christie book and movie community website for this book
- Classics Made Modern Book Discussion The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie presentation– Get more out of your experience with a quick overview including: author bio, historical context, pop culture trivia, memorable characters, the critics’ take, and quotes
- Discuss the book at the Goodreads Classic Made Modern eBooks Discussion or in the comments below.
Classics Made Modern eBook Discussion Group
The Classics Made Modern eBook Discussion encourages participants to read and discuss free ebook editions of classic literature and meet to discuss and enrich their experience.
YES! You can still read the traditional book. Request a book, large print, audiobook or movie version at http://catalog.tscpl.org. Classics are more fun when you read them with friends! Discussions prepared and led by Lissa Staley firstname.lastname@example.org.