Thad Hartman and Lissa Staley host a roundtable discussion with our guests around an engaging and interesting topic — Inspirational Christian Fiction
Our guest this episode is Deb Bryan, a Reader’s Advisor at the library who shares her expertise and experience with reading and recommending Inspirational Fiction.
Find most of these books in the Inspirational Fiction section (the last book on the list is non-fiction!) or place a request at http://catalog.tscpl.org
- Zora and Nicky: a novel in black and white
- Sushi for One by Kami Tang
- By Reason of Insanity by Randy Singer
- The Twelfth Imam by Joel C. Rosenberg
- The Voice by Bill Myers
- Legend of the Guardian King series by Karen Hancock
- The Shape of Mercy by Susan Meissner
- Until We Reach Home by Lynn Austin
- The Preacher’s Daughter by Beverly Lewis
- Levi’s Will by W. Dale Cramer
- Freedom’s Path by Judith Miller
- Grace at Low Tide by Beth Webb Hart
- After the Leaves Fall by Nicole Bart
- Mistaken Identity: Two Families, One Survivor, Unwavering Hope by Don and Susie Van Ryn; Newell, Colleen and Whitney Cerak; and Mark Tabb
Your turn to talk
- Continue the conversation about Inspirational Fiction. Who are your favorite authors? What do you enjoy about Inspirational Fiction? Talk to us here on the blog, or on the library’s Goodreads group.
If you have questions, comments or suggestions for future topics please comment on our blog post or send us an email at email@example.com.